ALMONTE CORE SAW
Features & Benefits
The World’s Safest Core Saw
Phase 3 380-480V 50HZ
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw has and is constantly being updated by specialist robotic engineers.
It is guaranteed that all electrical equipment and wiring has been installed by qualified and licensed
electricians —which is only one of the multiple reasons the saw meets all safety standards.
Variable Core Sizing
Handles all core from B to P. Pieces up to 400mm long may be fed with ease.
Broken core samples are also handled easily.
Water, dust and mud spill drains away. Mess is reduced to a tidy minimum.
Almonte Worldwide Safety Standards
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw has qualified for the following safety standards:
- C E – The Almonte Core Saw has passed all the vigorous tests to be awarded the safety
mark “CE” from the European authorities
- AS 4024 .1501 – Plant safety in the mining industry
- Cat 4 – The Almonte Core Saw qualifies for a Category 4 rating. The Almonte Automatic
Core Saw complies and is recognised by the Australian Safety Standard and are quality
controlled by a licensed electrical engineer
- We make core saws suitable for the voltages in the range of 220V to 480V, all our saws runs
on 3 phase power; these saws are supplied at specific voltage of the country of export
The diamond blade life is significantly improved. The motor speed is set to a recommended
2,500rpm for optimum cutting efficiency and a greatly improved blade life. Research and
development on our blades is anongoing task to ensure that we bring you the best in our range.
The Almonte Automatic Core Saw offers a quantum leap in operator safety and user friendliness.
Safety features include:
- A fully enclosed blade guard
- A unique patented RFID safety device incorporated within the red handle that shuts down the
saw if the blade guard is raised exposing the blade
- The RFID system cannot be overridden by inserting something between the sensors
- The drive feed activation is linked to blade operation; neither operates in isolation to the other
- Computer controlled drives constantly monitor blade speed, pressure and feed chain speed
- Operation shuts down if maximum pressure is exceeded
- A reverse drive mode to enable safe, easy clearance of obstructions
- The control panel is conveniently located at the front of the machine therefore alleviating
any risk that can be caused by having to lean over to control the machine which can lead to
articles of clothing being caught by moving parts leading to possible injury
The sturdy construction can be attributed to the heavy duty steel that is primed and powder
coated to resist corrosion, and to provide years of hard work and reliability.
The sound insulation kit dramatically reduces noise levels and noise fatigue. These kits can be
supplied should they wear out or get damaged. Sound dampened blades will also assist in the
reduction of noise
Almonte carries the full range of spare parts for your core saw. All parts are ex works and in smalls
stock at all times to ensure your machine stays up and running.
The Almonte Automatic Core Saws are available in models to suit majority of power supplies around the world.
12 months written warranty applies to motor and gearbox components under normal
operating conditions. Replaceable components such as chains and blades are not
covered by the warranty. The use of non-Almonte blades and consumables can
cause unseen damage and will void warranty!